The Boulder: a New song for the New Year from Colleen Wainwright. (This has been kind of a tradition for me.) Note:This song is frank in nature and might upset a few of you guys. (C'est la vie)
"A new year is upon us, it's a time for hope and cheer.
A chance to do things differently then you how you did last year."
Yes a new year is upon us and Colleen could not be any more correct. I have some lofty goals for the upcoming year
- I AM GONG TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. It is time for me to put the past behind me. I have not been this happy is just a long time.
- I am going to restart my relationship with my daughter. I feel so sorry for her. She has been caught in the middle of a nasty situation and I want to make it up to her.
- I am going to do a Project 365. I need to use the left part of my brain more. I enjoyed doing it in the past and it made me think and develop my style a lot more.
- I am going to take a trip to New York City and do some street photography. This has been on my bucket list for a while and I am going to make it happen.
- Going to continue taking Yoga classes. (After my knee recovers from the minor strain)
- Going to network more. Both in my professional life as well as my personal.
- I am going to have a gallery show. I am not sure where and/or when but it will happen
- I am going to be more appreciative of the little things in my life.
- I am not going to sweat the small shit any more
- I am going to continue to nurture that inner peace that I recently found. I am liking the new me and I do not want to go backwards.
- I am going to eat healthier. I have been doing this lately but there is always room for improvement.
- "The meaning of life is to give life a meaning." I know that is more a statement than a goal but I think it has an important message.
- I am going to blog more.
That's all for now.
Thanks for visiting and happy shooting!